вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

dale earnheart jr myspace.com site




On so many levels.

I woke up at 9:30am today after a night tossing and turning.

Not good. Itapos;s now 10:30 and do u think iapos;ve started ne work? Looks like a super late night for me :s

Msgd keith last night before bed. BIG mistake. But at least this is it. I donapos;t know, it was an angry fight when i said take care and all the best, i just wanted to say how i felt without anger.

Got the coldest nastiest responses back. But that makes it easier for me. Iapos;m confident more than ever that he just couldnt give a shit and it makes moving on necessary and something attainable.

At least i wasnapos;t getting the whole "i love u" crap when i knew in my heart that that wasnapos;t true.

So yes, a bit of truth goes a long way.

Also ended up msging R in my sleep last night?? Lol it was bizaree. I have no recollection of it happening, woke up and got a msg this morning from a gf and i saw his msgs in my inbox and im liek what are these? lol they were responses to what i had written him, which were in my outbox.

bloody bizarre he prob thinks im crazy now lol. Or on the wacky tobaccy lol.

so this gf who msgd me. The guyshe has been put thru hell with is back home from an overseas trip. He was gone 5 months. She waited for him. Know how that feels :(

fking sucks so i was so happy for her that heapos;d come home. However in the next week or 2 is the final decider of those two. She said that sheapos;d do the right thing and wait, but if HE still doesnapos;t make a committment within these two weeks to her sheapos;s callingit off for good (heapos;s been dicking her around for 1.5 yrs now).

No is the honeymoon period as heapos;s just got home and itapos;s all wonderful. Just hope it stays that way.

She has been unlucky in love. She deserves a bit of luck.

I feel like iapos;m gng nowhere in my life at times. This is just pessimistic bhaviour and it doesnt help that i was back at uni for another semester so my life is on hold yet again.

But i look at her, a yr and a half younger than me, she earns $400 per week for a casual job (more than i ever did at 21). She gets a company car, she looks great after a really hard slog at the gym (so i dont envy that, she deserves it. And she deserves everything really im not beign a tall poppy). I guess what im trying to get at is i hope 2009 is my yr, as 2008 has been hers.

I really do, i think i deserve it. And i try hard at everything and i dont just wait foropporunities i try and grab them as much as i can circumstances permitting (i.e. Atuni now, cant exactly go et an amazing full time job).

neway this is quite a down entry. I guess its sad ppl who meant so much to you, ppl who thought uouldnt exist without, are strangers now.

ppl are moving forward, and i just feel like im stying still in a lot ofways.

why canapos;t we all be kids again?

Getting back to work now xox

felidias restaurant, dale earnheart jr myspace.com site, dale earnheart jr fan club, dale earnheart jr biography, dale earnheart jr.



Комментариев нет: