пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

adidas aquatic life




One of the things I keep reading when I see an article about someone with EDS is that they keep dislocating.� Like, on a constant basis, all day long when they walk, sit, lay, stand, their hips dislocate, their shoulders.� Now, I have really bad hips and one of my shoulders is *really* bad.� Surprisingly itapos;s *not* the shoulder that I�actually dislocated.� Some people may have heard of subluxation?� Itapos;s like dislocation, only, partial or full, youapos;re able to put it back in the socket.� Now that I do all day long, all night long.� If I were actually dislocating things on the extreme basis that these people are claiming, theyapos;d have to be supported by web, suspended from the ceiling never to move again.� I used to read these accounts and think how lucky I was to be in this much constant pain, where things pop and crack every time I move, but at least Iapos;m not actually dislocating that much.� Because the two times I�have dislocated major joints, well - the shoulder I blacked out for a second but was able to turn and shove to get it back in and then blacked out again for a moment (I was alone and had no other choice).� The first time I�was 7 months pregnant with my youngest and was rear-ended.� Because of the pregnancy there was nothing they could do, so I spent the next three months crawling up and down from the third floor twice a day to get my kids to and from school.� Amazingly it was giving birth that allowed the joint to realign so I didnapos;t require the surgery theyapos;d predicted.

But I think I went off on a tangent there.� The last week has been bad enough that Iapos;ve gone from Advil to Percocet (an old script that I try to avoid taking).� Iapos;ve gone from taking one a night to two a night and wishing to take them during the day but that would not be responsible.� Iapos;m running out and no longer have a doctor so Iapos;m praying to whichever diety might be listening that this really bad set is a phase that will get better soon.� I only go out when I have to and when I do both knees are braced.� Unfortunately the hips and shoulder canapos;t be braced so I shuffle my way through whichever store I�need to be in, averting my eyes from the looks I get from other people, and try to just get through it without crying in public.� Hoping that I donapos;t fall down because I donapos;t think I could get up on my own.� I�usually take my son with me so he can run ahead and do things and be there to help me walk sometimes.� Iapos;ve found that often the carts they offer at the store vibrate so much that I canapos;t walk at all when I get out of it and have fallen getting up.� I�have a scooter in the trunk of my van but I no longer have the strength to take it out and put it back together as I did every day brining Michaela to school the end of last year.� Well, no.� I�have the strength, but if I�use it the pain is to much to bear and lasts for a long time.

Iapos;m not just whining, Iapos;m trying to keep a record of how I feel and when.� I know that I�donapos;t always feel this bad, but right now it feels like it.� At this point itapos;s been just over a week.� And I need to stop typing now because it hurts too much and I�must once again shift position.



bracewell boatworks, adidas aquatic life, adidas aqua sock, adidas apparels, adidas apparell.



Комментариев нет: