среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

alexander hamilton secretary treasury




UUHHHH I luv this guy the most in HSJ. Weird but true.
Keito youapos;re so cool

first I always wonder why some fan hate him so much,I mean look at him so adorable.Heapos;s not the first member that i adore in HSJ but he always got my attention first even when I was still flailing over other member like Takaki.

When I first look at him i thought"Who is he?why his attitudes seems different from the other members?".He always the quiet one no matter in what situation.he work hard but rarely talk about it.He moves on his own pace.And heapos;s so relax arenapos;t like most japan idol boys like Yamada or Yuto.He always been the member that makes me curious the most.

And now Im always watching his improvement.He used to look so awkward now 100 more confident like a total new person.He just being himself.

From what I saw,Keito used to doing thing more than talking.Now heapos;s slowing down,look relax doing the talking more.And I notice his unintentionally funny attitudes starting to coming out more often now.

In his pv in Mayonaka No Shadow Boy I also seems to realise HE CAN ACT. Oh man canapos;t wait till he show up in any drama.And currently Iapos;m still waiting for the making of MNSB .He seems improve in everything compare to the first pv.Now this type of guy is fun to watch,he may not as good as Yamada [who of course always been the golden boy in HSJ] but I think heapos;s much more interesting.
------Now I know why Johnny want him to debut in the first place considering heapos;s being a jr only for 6 month.so shrt compare to other jr who already debut so far
alexander hamilton secretary treasury, alexander hamilton slavery, alexander hamilton stephens, alexander hamilton stephens family tree.



Комментариев нет: