среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

accounting cost overhead




I�had a terrifying-ass dream that my boss assaulted me Naomi Campbell-style.

We were having an office party, and people were drinking champagne from the bottle, including (especially) me. I was at someoneapos;s desk with a group of people learning something in Excel, I think having to do with Solver. She called me over to tell me I had to work and handed me a sponge, telling me to clean up. I�tried to explain I was learning something and she told me I was never going to use it anyway and threw a cordless phone at me Nobody in my office did anything and I quit without resistance.

This dream woke me up crying at 3:30. I have really got to let work stay at work somehow. Iapos;ve already got a plan to move on to a new career but that will be awhile, I just have to deal with the here and now.
accounting cost overhead, accounting cost opportunity, accounting cost online, accounting cost of sales.



Комментариев нет: