среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

all the wild west book covers





Meow
Just now there were two cats fighting and making lots of noise outside my window>:(

Haha didnapos;t play vball after school with the rest, so I went for lunch before meeting my friend at Sing Post:D
Chatted and caught up a lot Then when I was waiting for Bus 43 to go home, I SUDDENLY saw this Dunman High school pants in front of me. So I looked up and saw a school based tee and Nike bag and I�GOT�A�HUUUGGGGESHOCK cos Eugene Tan was standing 1m away from me HAHAHA.

Nearly had a heart attack it was so amusing Anw good luck for your job hope you dont get scolded:D Amytan too donapos;t burn your finger again;) Iapos;m still considering whether to work tomorrow or not To be or not to be hahaha ARGH�SAVE�ME

Any nice HK drama serials to introduce??? Preferbly with Raymond Lam/ Sammul Chan in it and it must have a happy ending HAHAHA:D

Btw, i wish the BSP people will take a rocket back to Singapore right now:(
Bye

country decorating french kitchen, all the wild west book covers, all the women of the bible, all the words in my mouth, all the words jewel.



Комментариев нет: