понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

county jail in illinois dupage




(Hey there - this is my first post. Iapos;m hoping I havenapos;t violated any rules, but if I have, feel free to correct me and I shall make changes where due.)

So, folks, guess what? My classapos;s regular algebra teacher is on paternity leave, and we have a substitute teacher for the next six weeks or so.

A substitute teacher who went to high school with Adam Baldwin, and also had the glorious gift of being bullied by him in a very Jayne-like fashion throughout those years.

Iapos;m not even kidding.

Iapos;m thinkinapos; of asking whether Adam stuffed him into any trash cans. Any other requests/suggestions?
county jail in illinois dupage, county jail in illinois, county jail in georgia, county jail in florida.



Комментариев нет: