четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

article defensive marketing offensive strategic




Oh. My. God. That debate... Okay, for the most part, the debate was fine. McCain didnapos;t look like a doddering old fool like the last time. Iapos;m sure his staff was happy that heapos;d be seated the whole time. But then came the last question about education. McCain brought up special needs kids and parents dealing with autism, something his running mate "knows something about." Um, Senator McCain, your running mate doesnapos;t have an autistic child. She has a child with Downapos;s Syndrome.

He doesnapos;t even know what her child has What the hell? He canapos;t be bothered to know that little detail and he wants to be our president? :::smacks head:::

And is it just me or did everyone else just want to smack that sanctimonious smirk off his face? I mean, does he have another expression?

As for the substance of the debate, I thought it was good. I liked the bit about the negative ads being run, as well as the tenor of the campaign, particularly on the McCain side. I canapos;t believe that McCain would not concede that the remarks shouted at his rallies, such as "Kill him" or "Off with his head", should have been immediately and vociferously denounced by him and his running mate. That type of behavior needs to be squashed immediately and he refused to acknowledge that. And the Ayers topic was interesting and one in which Obama excelled. He cleared the air as far as his connection to the Palin-proclaimed "domestic terrorist", denying that he ever palled around with him. McCain persisted in his assertions, but I think everyone sees this ploy for what it is, that is a distraction from the real issues. It is fear-mongering, plain and simple.

I think Obama did well. He was on the defensive for much of the debate, but he does well in that role. Heapos;s ahead in the polls at the moment, so realistically, he just needed to hold his own tonight. Iapos;m cautiously optimistic about his election at this point. But Iapos;m still so afraid to get my hopes up. My mind is telling me that McCain needs a miracle at this point and that time is running out for him. Iapos;m just afraid to hope too much. But I think itapos;s already too late for that. I passed that point quite a while back, Iapos;m afraid.

credit card no example, article defensive marketing offensive strategic, article defense self, article defense missile official u.s, article defense football.



Комментариев нет: